Monday, August 29, 2016

Family Fun

Happy Monday!  I can't believe September is almost here!  With August almost gone, I quickly created today's scrapbook page using Stuck?! Sketches August 15th sketch challenge.  The picture is of our family playing Monopoly.  Our daughter decided that it would be more fun to play the game with stickers stuck to our foreheads.  The kids were cracking up the whole game.  I decided to take a quick selfie.  You can see in the picture what our son thinks of selfies.


I used Basic Grey's Lime Rickey collection and Jolees Boutique 3D Monopoly Board Game Stickers on my layout.  I sprayed the paper with Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise Ink Spray.
I also used a few embellishments from Imaginisce's Animal Crackers collection.

Have a great week!

Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products we link to. 
SaveSave

2 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

Love this! Great layers and texture! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Danie Ramirez said...

FUN fun fun page!!! Love it!
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!