Monday, August 15, 2016

Camping

Good morning!  Today's layout features a picture of my daughter and her friends at an annual moms and kids camping trip.  I used a sketch challenge from Sketches in Thyme, as inspiration for my layout.



I used the gorgeous Bo Bunny Butterfly Kisses Collection Pack for my layout.  I love the soft beautiful pinks, blues, and greens, as well as the floral and butterfly patterns.  Perfect for my girly layouts!

Have a great day!

Update - I was featured at Sketches in Thyme for my layout! Made my day!


Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products we link to. 

5 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful layout! I LOVE the Bo Bunny papers and embellies! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Stacy H-W said...

This layout is gorgeous! Love the beautiful papers from Bo Bunny. This works perfectly with that sweet photo of the girls. Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

LisaM said...

What a cut photo and pretty layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme!

Lori said...

Wow - this layout is gorgeous! Those papers are so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme!

Sharon said...

Very very pretty layout. The papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this month at .Sketches In Thyme