Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Plant Smiles

Hello, crafters. I'm back today with another card I created for the Watercolor for Card Makers online class.  The blue background was created with an acrylic block and a Twinkling H2O watercolor.


The main part of my card was made with Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink blended with water, the Close to my Heart Treasure Life stamp set, Wink of Stella brush (white) for sparkle and Memento Tuxedo Black ink (sentiment).  

I am really enjoying this class so much.  My only complaint is that I don't have enough time to watch all the videos and play with all the techniques in depth.  I am helping out a lot at school right now with a book fair (which is really fun, too, since I love books) and I just don't have as much leisurely time as I'd like.  I think I will "retake" this class over summer :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Denise


2 comments:

joyceglee said...

Your blue background looks great. I still want to try that. Love your card!

Lisa said...

This is stunning!! It looks like a painting!! Your watercoloring is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts