Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Two Cards One Sketch

I'm back today with two cards I created using Sketch-N-Scrap's April 5th card sketch.  I liked the sketch so much, I had to use it twice.  Once for a teacher appreciation card and once for a Mother's day card.   


The thank you card was created with Bobunny paper and stickers from October Afternoon.


The Mother's Day card was created with My Mind's Eye Lost and Found paper, flowers cut from a Spellbinder's die, and a sentiment stamped from Crafter's Companion's Humphrey Me to To stamp set.

I also just noticed today that Sketch-N-Scrap has another brilliant card sketch posted for this month here.

Enjoy your week!

Denise

11 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Very nice Denise!

Louise said...

beautiful cards

Lisa said...

They are both gorgeous, Denise!! I love the papers you used!! Fab cards my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tamika said...

I love both takes on the sketch, fantastic work! Thank you for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!

Stephanie said...

These are lovely, and that teacher appreciation card is FABULOUS. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month :)

Kelly said...

What gorgeous takes on the card sketch! So glad you liked the sketch and loving what you did with it twice!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Sura said...

Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Surama

Kerry said...

Two amazing cards from the one sketch! - just goes to show how changing the papers and style can produce such different cards! WTG. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Lisa said...

Wow! Love how you got two for the price of one! That's why I love sketches, you can use them more then once and yet they can look totally different! Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Totally fab cards.So beautiful. Fantastic take! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Solange J. said...

You did such a great work with the stamping, it adds a very personal touch, I love your cards ! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap !