Sunday, April 27, 2014

Celebrate birthday card

Happy Sunday!  It's beautiful out here in Sunny California and the flowers are starting to bloom everywhere I look.  Spring is definitely here :)  

Today I have a birthday card to share with you.  I created it for a birthday party for an 11 yr old.  Everything you see here is from the DCWV Celebration stack.  I chalked around the paper with Quick Quotes Amaretto chalk.  


I used my favorite sketch blog, Sketch-N-Scrap for my inspiration.  You can find their card sketch challenge here.

Hope the weather is great where you are, too!

Denise

9 comments:

Lisa said...

What an awesome card! Thanks for joining us again Denise!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the papers!! They are so festive and fun!! What a fabulous birthday card!! Have a wonderful Sunday evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Hillary Harris said...

Fabulous card! Love the patterns and colors! So cheerful! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Surama

Kelly said...

Ohhh I am loving this birthday card! Fantastic take on the card sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Solange J. said...

This is such an happy card ! Love the glittered balloon. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap !

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

So fab and cute. What an awesome take. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

Kerry said...

I just love this bright and fun card - the touch of sparkle on the balloon is just perfect! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx