Monday, February 3, 2014

Taking Time Together

Hello friends.  Today's layout is based on My Creative Sketches January sketch challenge.  Lara has been feeling a little under the weather so we stayed home yesterday and had a "P.J. Day".  It was very relaxing :)


My layout was made with mostly Close to My Heart paper, banners from Heidi Swapp, and flowers from Prima.  The pictures are from our Cub Scout Family camping trip in July.  I was lucky enough to have my dad and his girlfriend come with us, as my husband had to work all weekend.  (Or maybe the camping trip is why he worked all weekend!)

Hope your Monday is off to a great start!

Denise

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the banners!! The papers are fabulous!! I hope Lara is feeling better today. Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angel said...

Oh I am loving the banners...Thanks for Playing at My Creative Scrapbook Sketch!

Jodi said...

awesome! love the banners! Thank you for joining in the fun at My Creative Sketches!