Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Year, New Goals

Hello friends.  I can't believe it is Thursday already!  This week has flown by for us.  I finally had time to make this journaling page with my new year's resolutions.  I know some people don't like making resolutions, but I absolutely love lists, so of course I make one every year.  I also like the idea of new beginnings and trying to accomplish something that I really want to do.  And if I can do that with some scrapbook supplies - even better!


I created my journaling page by adding spray inks to Pink Paislee's Mistable collection.  Once it dried I used a brand new stencil with Sorbet Art Anthology Dimensional Gel Paint for the rays across the page.  I cut out the woman from Scraps by Elsebeth Gynther and Christine Clemmensen.  I am entering my journal page in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge (Anything goes).

Speaking of new year's resolution, mine are going strong.  I've been doing really well on every single one, which is probably why I don't seem to be spending a whole lot of time scrapping or blogging!  I am hoping to get a little time during this upcoming three-day weekend. We'll see...

Have a fabulous day!

Denise

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the design and the colors!! Love, love it!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous journaling. I love the wow pop of colour and your backdrop is perfect for,your focal image. Thank so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

Candy C said...

Denise...I wanted to take a second to thank you so very much for your very sweet comment that you let on my blog. I read every one of them and your thoughts mean so much to me. It makes me so happy to know that my art has made a connection with you. It was such fun being on Simon Says Stamp's Design Team. Here's to 2014 and hopefully a very creative year for all of us! I also wanted to say that I love your art journal page. It's so bright and cheerful. One of my personal goals is to do more art journaling this year. I am so intrigued with it! You've inspired me! <3 Candy

Mona Pendleton said...

What a terrific journal page! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!