Sunday, January 12, 2014

Live As If There's No Tomorrow

Good afternoon, crafters.  I am sitting here watching the Golden Globes pre-show , so I thought I would post the layout that I have been working on for about a week.  I painted on just about everything on this layout!  I used this month's Once Upon a Sketch challenge which is lessons learned.


Some of the supplies I used were Cantaloupe, Summer Sky, Angel Pink, Rosebud, and Tangelo  Fireworks! Ink Sprays, The Crafter's Workshop stencils, DCWV paper, Chandelier Glimmer Glam, Prima and Bobunny stamps, K & Company and Prima flowers, Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms, Solar Gold Silks Acrylic paint.  It's hard to see in the picture, but there is a TON of glitter and shine on the embellishments. Once I started adding The Solar Gold paint and Glitter Glam, it was hard to stop ;)  Here's a close up where you can see it a little better.


The quote reads, "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." The picture is one of my husband and kids taking a walk on the beach in Hawaii.  I just loved the colors in it.


Thanks so much for dropping by today :)

Denise

11 comments:

Christy said...

This is beautiful!! I love the soft colors. ♥

Tracey Sabella said...

What a gorgeous layout, Denise!! I love how you pulled thee wonderful colors from your amazing beach photo! Your stamping, misting and paint add so much wonderful texture!! Thanks for joining us for the January Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge and for sharing your LO on our Facebook page! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and all of the elements you used!! The quote is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stacy H-W said...

Stunning layout!! I love everything about it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love these gorgeous colors! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

scapmanufaktur said...

Love the LO, is so delightful in these pastel colors. Great! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

Val Thorpe said...

A beautiful soft dreamy layout to frame that beautiful photo. I love the flower clusters and that is a very pertinent quote. Lovely layout and gorgeous painting. Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful flowers. Love this page. (I watched the Golden Globes too!)

Song Li said...

oh what a beautiful layout! Love all the gorgeous flowers and the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Once Upon A Sketch :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely, lovely page -full of life & fun, which sooo supports your journaling....those flowers are delish, too....thanks so much for joining us at OUAS this month:):)

Ulrika aka LillBlomman said...

Beutiful layout! Love your flower clustering! Thanks for playing with us at Once Upon A Sketch!