Monday, January 20, 2014

Layouts past

Hello crafty friends! While trying to organize my craft room this weekend (sadly, it's still far from  being tidy), I came across a plethora of layouts I had done in class or workshops that just needed pictures to complete them.   Of course, I have about two years worth of pictures just waiting to be scrapped, so I was thrilled to add them to already finished pages.  These three were from a Prima/Pink Paislee/Tattered Angels class.

The kiddos with a gorgeous sunset in Hawaii

Birthday party from a couple years ago


Airplane ride/Dole Pineapple plantation 

I can't wait to see what other pictures I can add to the many, many layouts I've already made!  Scrapbooking in 2014 is already off to a great start ;)

Denise

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are awesome! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Christy said...

These are great!!! :) :) :)

cinmfoster said...

Great pages

Lisa said...

All three layouts are fabulous!! I love the designs!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Staci said...

These are fantastic! I'm totally digging the Journey layout! It's my One Little Word for the year.

Angi Barrs said...

Fab pages. I love how you put ribbon on the bottom of the photo!