Thursday, January 23, 2014

Layouts from Quick Quotes

Good morning!  I've been adding more pictures to layouts I had already completed and came across a bunch from Quick Quotes.  I have taken two of the Quick Quote Reserve weekend and they are incredible!  I would have like to have taken more but I had a big enough collection of layouts waiting for pictures ;)  I'm really bad about that.  Anyway, in each weekend you not only complete tons of layouts, cards, and home decor projects, but during the last day, you complete an entire 12x12 album!  It's crazy cool.  They also give away a ton of their fabulous vellum quotes which I LOVE.  And the people who run it are super nice.

 This double sided layout Lara playing at the beach in HI

I used one side of a double layout to scrap about my car which I absolutely LOVE (best car ever!!!)

This final picture is of the kids with Chris in HI. You can tell how unhappy they are to be there ;)

Hope this email finds everyone well and healthy.  Enjoy the rest of your week.  It's almost Friday :)

Denise



4 comments:

cebelica said...

These layouts are wonderful. I can see that your kids were having a blast! :D Hugs! xx

Lisa said...

They are all absolutely gorgeous!! I love the designs!! The pictures are fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super lay-outs! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Angi Barrs said...

Hawaii is on my vacation wish list. Fabulous layout!