Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bubble Girl

Hello friends.  Today I have a pretty layout I started in a Creative Keepsakes Convention a few years ago. The two 12 x 12 pages each had just the paper strips across the paper.  I decided to use one for a clean layout with lots of white space.  I like how the simplicity of it keeps the focus on the picture.


I cut up the second page and created a quick and easy "Celebrate" card.  I just added an acetate saying with a couple of pink flower brads I had in my stash.  It was definitely a five-minute card.  Perfect for a last minute birthday celebration :)


I can't believe another week has just flown by.  This year is off to a fast start!

Hope you are having a great week.

Denise

2 comments:

Lisa said...

They are both so gorgeous!! I love the design of the layout!! The picture is adorable!! And the card is awesome!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet! Especially love the photo!