Monday, December 23, 2013

Creating a background for a scrapbook layout

Good morning crafters.  Today I have a chilly, wintertime layout to share with you.  I get cold just looking at the picture!  


 The background for my layout was created with Sheena Douglass' Ornate Snowflakes stamp set, using Teal Zeal and Paris Dusk Memento Paris Dusk.  The sentiment, "Each Snowflake is Unique Just Like You", is also from this stamp set.  I randomly stamped all the different snowflakes in the stamp set all over the page as shown below.


Aren't all the snowflakes lovely?  I especially love this snowflake flourish in the corner.  Too cute!


As you can see, Nick and I are pretty wimpy when it comes to being cold!


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous day!

Denise

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fabulous layout!! I love the stamped snowflake background!! It looks awesome!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Gay said...

Very cool! Merry Christmas Denise!