Thursday, December 19, 2013

Crafter's Companion December's challenge

Good morning friends.  Crafter's Companion has a wonderful challenge this month to inspire you to get crafty!   This month's challenge is use us Ribbon, Thread, or Twine someone on your project.  

I've caught up on all of my holiday cards, so this month I decided to create an all-occasion card that I could use when I needed a last minute card.



This easy to make card was made using the Embossalicious 6 x6 Flora Bunda embossing flower with purple card stock.  I also gently went over the design with Black Soot Distress Ink.  Next I added rhinestones to every other flower and glued down this pretty ribbon with my Collalls Tacky Glue.

One lucky winner who enters our ribbon/twine/thread challenge will be chosen at random to win a £30 / $30 voucher from Crafter’s Companion!  You can check out all the details at the Crafter's Companion challenge blog here.  

Can't wait to see what you make!

Denise


4 comments:

cebelica said...

Simple, but very nice card. It really is great to have one like this on hand. Beautiful! Hugs! xx

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the flowers and the sparkle!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous & sparkly!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely card!!