Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Happy Place

Good Morning folks.  This month is so busy, and I've been neglecting my scrapbook pages, so I thought I would use the wonderful sketch challenge at Once Upon a Sketch for a little inspiration.  The journaling theme this month was "My Happy Place".   My happy place really isn't a place though.  My happy place is anywhere my family is.



The paper is from My Mind's Eye Spread Your Wings and Fly collection.  I think this collection has the most gorgeous paper. It looks so layered and distressed without any of the work.  Plus, I love the color combination of brown and pink.  The vintage tag on the left was created with Prima paper and embellishments.

Lara is such a little cutie and has been sick this last week with a mean sinus infection.   She was finally well enough to go back to school today.

Hope you are having a wonderful day and not so hectic month ;)

Denise

10 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Super gorgeous page and adorable photo too! Love the journaling!

Cindy Gay said...

Just great!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the papers and the design!! The layers are fabulous!! And what a sweet picture!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Val Thorpe said...

Suck a sweet layout for a very sweet little girl. No wonder your happy place is with them. Love the layers and that very sweet photo.
Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month.
Please load your layout on to our OUAS FB page for another chance to win.

Tracey Sabella said...

Denise, what a gorgeous page!! I adore your delicate layered embellishments, so perfect for this charming photo of your daughter. Your journaling is so precious and what sweet encouragement and love to your daughter!! Thanks for joining us for the November Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge and for posting your LO on our Facebook page! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Kim Price said...

Oh what a beautiful layout this is - so many interesting and lovely things to look at.Great take on the sketch and challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us :)

Chantalle said...

Super sweet layout! Thank you for making the time to join us at OUAS :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Such an utterly darling page! Wonderful take on our challenge! Thank you ever so much for sharing your sweet page with us at OUAS!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

What a sweet layout! Love all the layers and the detail work!
Thank you for joining us at OUAS in November :-)

Tracey Sabella said...

Denise, congratulations on your beautiful LO being featured on the Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace