Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!  




The Winner of the three Embossalicious Embossing Folders is......

12 
ionabunny said...
Oh I love you used the term lurkers. I think that's great, although some may not agree. I have been trying to think of a welcome for those passers by who kindly drop in. May have to adopt that word. Fab. Thanks for the smile.

I like your simple style. It something I look at and think I could do that. I am in awe of those who can put 50 embellishments on a card and make it look good but it's a style I rarely achieve. Love your colours and the variation in your projects. I will try and upgrade from silent lurker to commenter. Thanks for sharing and well done on your mega milestone.
Congrats lucky number twelve!  Please email me your full name postal information at lala3237 at verizon dot net.
Thank you again everyone for your support and friendship on this little blog of mine!  Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! :) xx

Lisa said...

Congrats to the winner!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts