Monday, October 28, 2013

You Make Me Smile

It's a new week and I'm starting it off right with the newly released Floral Stitch Embossalicious Embossing Folder from Crafter's Companion.   This cool folder alternates embossing and debossing faux-stitched flowers and square borders.


To create my card, I sprayed my 12 x 12 Luxury Centura Pearl Snow White Cardstock with a couple of Dylusion Ink sprays.  This paper has a beautiful shine to it, even after spraying it with ink.  Once it dried, I used my Grand Caliper to emboss the 6 x6 " Floral Stitch embossing folder.  Using a fine black pen, I carefully went over all the embossed flowers and borders.  I did this twice so I could cut out a couple of flowers to layer around my sentiment.

The "You Make Me Smile" sentiment was stamped from the A Little Bit Sketchy Only Words From The Heart stamp set using Jet Black Staz-On Ink.  For a little added sparkle, I added some small pink gems to the center of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you'd like to check out all the Embossalicous Embossing Folders, you can find them here.   I hope you had a great weekend!

Denise

3 comments:

Katie said...

Lovely card. I really like the colors and sweet design.

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! I just love the embossing folder - how fun it debosses, too!! Simply stunning!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors!