Monday, October 21, 2013

Oh Hello

I don't know about you, but October is CRAZY busy for my family.  We have a handful of birthdays, Halloween, a school carnival and week long book fair, along with the usual kid activities and sports.  So when I feel like I can't squeeze in a few hours of crafting time over the weekend, I like to turn to clean and simple card sketch sites for a quick crafting fix.

My card today was based on one such challenge blog, Case this Sketch!  This clean and simple challenge blog always has gorgeous CAS sketches.  


So even though I just had a few minutes to get my craft on, I was still able to make this cool card using Amy Tan's Sketchbook collection :)

Here's what the rest of our weekend looked like:

 Nick's family birthday party

 Sleepover at the Santa Barbara Zoo

5K Color Run in Ventura CA

I'm going to take it easy today!  Have a great Monday friends!

Denise


3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the colors and design!! I hope Nick had a wonderful birthday!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful. I love the colorful background. Looks like you guys had a great weekend. HB Nick!!!

Betty J. said...

Love the doodle look of your card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.