Friday, October 11, 2013

Introducing the new Stamp-It Australia Twinkle collection

Good morning crafty friends.  If you love to make Christmas projects like me, you will want to definitely check out Stamp-It Australia's new Twinkle collection being released next month.  I've got a tiny sneak peak of one of the stamps on my card today.  


Don't you just love this reindeer holding an ornament?  He is part of the Believe Stamp set which compliments the I Believe! 6x6 Embossalicious embossing folder so beautifully.  I accented my embossed image with New Sprout Memento Ink.  All the wonderful glitter on my die cut and background paper came from my Silver Spray and Sparkle Glitter varnish.  Christmas cards are always better with a little glitter :)

To see even more wonderful sneak peaks of the Stamp-It Australia Twinkle collection, be sure to visit the Crafter's Companion blog.  The stamp sets are all so beautiful and perfect for stamping this time of time.

Have a great weekend everyone.  Hope you get a little crafty time to yourself :)

Denise



2 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love the festive color.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the background sparkle!! The colors are beautiful!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts