Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Tweet card

Good morning friends!  I have an all-occasion card today using my A Little Bit Magical Honesty stamp set.  The gorgeous bird image makes for a 'tweet card, don't you think?



I colored this cute little bird with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Here's the breakdown of the colors I used:

Bird:  TB4, TB5, TB6, JG2, JG3, JG4, BG7, BG9
Branch: EB4, EB5
fruit: PL3, PL5

The "For You" sentiment is also part of the Honesty stamp set. I added a few blue and green feathers I bought at a local craft store to add a little pizzazz to the card.

You can see more great ideas using this stamp set over at Sheena Douglass' website.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Craftin Desert Divas's challenge - Anything with a Sentiment
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything goes
Ooh-la-la-Creations challenges - F is for....(feathers)

Have a fantastic day!

Denise

7 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty, your coloring is awesome...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The bird is gorgeous!! I love the feather...what a perfect touch!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Denise - so colourful and I love the addition of the feathers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Blogger's Network.

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

What a "tweet" card, love the colours and the feather
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network for this months theme of anything goes
Crafty Hugs
Kelly- DT
xxx

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

I love that beautiful background ! Such a pretty bird ! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party !

Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

So PRETTY!, those feather add such a nice touch!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas
Shelly

Michelle J M said...

A fabulous card so beautifully coloured. Love the feather too! Thanks for sharing with us at the Ooh La La Challenge. Michelle x DT