Friday, September 13, 2013

Thank you tags

Good morning crafters. Today I am sharing the tags for Lara's birthday treat bags that I made over the weekend.  It is her very first "big" party and she invited her entire kindergarten class to an indoor playground.


To create the tags I used Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and the Sentimentals Cricut cartridge.  I cut out the butterfly tag (page 46) at 4 1/2 inches.  Make sure you have a newer blade in your Cricut when you cut these.  I didn't when I started and the butterfly image kept tearing.  Once I replaced the blade, they were all cut perfectly.

Once all my tags were cut out, I stamp the sentiment, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart" from Crafter's Companion's Angelica and Friends Florence Stamp set.  I used Memento Delicata Golden Glitz ink (coming soon to the Crafter's Companion online store) which is so sparkly that the image almost looks embossed when you stamp it.


Once the sentiment had dried, I also delicately inked all around the tags, giving them a bit of a border.


Next, I cut and curled some ribbons, thread them through my tags, and tied the tags around my bags with a bow.


Here's what is inside the gift bags:



Have a fantastic day!

Denise

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What gorgeous gift bags!! The tags are fabulous!! And the kids will love the goodies inside!! I hope Lara has a great time at her party!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

A Christy Production said...

Such sweet tags!