Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hello Crafters!  I have a pretty scenic card to share with you that is for my little princess.  This is my favorite kind of card to make - super feminine!  It was very easy to create too.  


You probably recognize the beautiful princess from my princess layout I create here.  She is part of the A Little Bit Magical Honesty stamp set that I recently obtained.  I stamped the princess on Ultra Smooth Premium white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored her with the following Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers:

Dress: PP1, PP2, PP4
Hair:  TN5, TN7, TN8
Headdress: LG5, PP4

With scissors I cut out the colored princess and using my finger, applied Diamond Stickles on her dress and flowers in her hair.  After gluing her down on my paper, I added a few flowers and leaves that I had in my stash.  I then stamped some of the butterflies from Sheena Douglass' A Little Bit Scenic Flying Colors onto colored cardstock and cut them out as well.  To make the butterflies pop off the page, just fold back their wings and only apply a little bit of glue to the center of butterflies. Very easy :)

Speaking of Sheena Douglass, Crafter's Companion is launching a new line of her stamps called A Little Bit Oriental.  There will be a blog hop on Thursday featuring this awesome Asian collection that you won't want to miss!  There might even be a prize involved... ;)  Make sure you stop by the Crafter's Companion blog on Thursday morning.

You can also view all of Sheena Douglass' fabulous stamps, as well as project ideas, on the Crafter's Companion blog, as well as Sheena's own website at http://www.sheena.tv.

Have a great day!

Denise

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hello my friend!! I've missed you!! I hope you are doing well!! I couldn't wait to stop by and see all the crafty goodness I missed while I was gone!! Oh wow, this is stunning!! What a gorgeous card!! The image is so beautiful!! I love her sparkly dress and the pretty flowers!!

Have a wonderful week!!

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts