Thursday, September 19, 2013

O' Come All Ye Faithful

I have an exciting new stamp set from Crafter's Companion to share with you today.  It's part of the new Makey Bakey Mice collection that is being launched today.  This collection is full of adorable mice.


I absolutely adore the Christmas Carols stamp set.  It's just so sweet!


I stamped my Makey Bakey Christmas Carols stamp with Tuxedo Black Mememto Ink on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and then die cut the papers.  I colored the stamped image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.  Here is the breakdown of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers I used to color my image:

Mouse's fur: TN3, TN5, EB4
Mouse's tummy: GB1, GB2
Santa Hat and coat: CR7, CR9, CR11
Caroling book: EB 1, EB2,  JG3

I added a bit of white liquid appliqué on the Santa Hat and coat for a little added texture.  I also stamped a few music notes from the Popcorn the Bear Beary Merry Christmas stamp set with Memento Delicata Golden Glitz Ink (coming soon to Crafter's Companion online store).  The background is from the gorgeous Embossalicious Seasonal Music Embossing Folder.

Speaking of embossing, Crafter's Companion has an embossing challenge during the month of September. Two lucky random winners will have the opportunity to become a guest designer for Crafter's Companion's, as well as receiving some goodies from the Crafter's Companion's fabulous online store!  Be sure to view to enter the embossing challenge here, as well as view some lovely samples from the design teams.

Have a great day!

Denise


4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! What a sweet little mouse!! You colored him beautifully!! Gorgeous Christmas card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Such a fun image!

Staci said...

I love that mouse! So cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww...this is so sweet!