Monday, August 26, 2013

You're My Best Friend

Happy Monday friends!  How was your weekend?  I celebrated my weekend with one of my best friends, Stacy.  It was her birthday on Saturday, so I made this card for her using the S.w.a.l.k. Best Friends stamp set.


After stamping the Best Friends image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock, I colored the girls using the Spectrum Noir alcohol markers PL1, PL2, CR5, CR6, FS1, FS3, GB2, GG3, GB4, TN2, TN4, TN5, TN7, TN8, and EB8.  I also added a little Diamond Stickles to their dresses and hair bows.

Speaking of hair bows, I went shopping for girly clothes for Lara last week.  A girl has got to have accessories with her clothes, right?  So we had a fun time picking out some hair bows to go with her new outfits.  Fun!



Kindergarden is just two days away.  Where did the time go?

Have a great day!

Denise

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet card!! The image is precious!! I love the sentiment!! And the lace behind is beautiful!!

Lara's new hair bows are gorgeous!! Love all the fun colors and designs!! Have a wonderful day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! I am sure she loved this card! Great hair bows! We have drawers of them (2 girls) mornings are crazy! Carri~Abusybee

Angi Barrs said...

Sooo sweet! Love those images.