Monday, August 12, 2013

The Elves are watching you

I have been on a Christmas kick lately!  At the rate I'm going, I'll be done with my cards months before Christmas :)  Whoo Hoo! Today card was inspired from a cool card sketch challenge over at Christmas Challenges {with sketches].



I used jillibean soup's fabulous Christmas Cheer Chowder collection to create my card.  I colored the elf stamps using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. (Girl Elf: CR7, CR9, True Black, CG1 and CG2, FS1, FS3
Boy Elf: BT3, BT4, DG2, DG4, True Black, FS1, FS3).   I also added some Diamond Stickles to the darling little elves' hats.  The reindeer, stars, and North Pole sign are die cuts.

Hope your week is off to a great start :)

Denise


5 comments:

nicolet said...

You have made a wonderful Christmascard.
Thanks for joining us at CCWS.
Hugs Nicolet

Lisa said...

This is fabulous, Denise!! I love the image...the elves are too cute!! What a gorgeous card my friend!! I need to get in gear and get more Christmas cards done!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mary Ann said...

So very cute!!!Love it!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great Christmas card! The elves are so fun! Carri~Abusybee

Stacy H-W said...

This is totally adorable!