Friday, August 16, 2013

One stamp, three cards

Happy Friday friends!  I am so excited about this weekend.  We are taking the kids to an observatory and planetarium show and I can't wait to see what they think.  It's been forever since I've been to one. I think being able to go to new places and see it through your children's eyes is definitely one of my favorite perks of parenthood :)

Before I head into weekend mode, I have a few quick cards to share with you.  I've been just gaga about my new Snowflake stamp from Stamp-It Australia and yesterday I dragged out my watercolor paints and embossing powder and had fun just playing around with the different colors and my Snowflake stamp.  


If you click on the picture, you can really see all the shine from oh-so-glimmery Centura Luxury paper I used as well.  I think I may have combined some of my berry and purple embossing powders though, as I couldn't get one of them to fit back in it's jar...whoops!  I think the card I embossed with white is my favorite.

You can get the Snowflake stamp this weekend (and only this weekend and then it's gone) for free with a $50 purchase over at Crafter's Companion Online store.

Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

Denise


7 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

these are gorgeous cards, luv hoe you used the same stamp...hope you have a fabby weekend!

enjoy *~*

Lisa said...

They are all gorgeous!! I love how you used the awesome stamp!! They look fabulous!! I hope you have a wonderful time at the observatory and planetarium!! It's been forever since I've been to one but I love them!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl Wright said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Denise!

Patrice said...

Love those snowflakes!

A Christy Production said...

I love me a versatile stamp set!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the beautiful colors!

Marianne said...

Hi Denise. You are the winner of the Green Box. (remember my huge giveaway?) I can not find your email address anywhere on your blog.
please contact me asap.

ruffhaven at gmail dot com