Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Elf was here

Today I am sharing another card from the all new collection from jillibean soup called Christmas Cheer Chowder.  Isn't the little elf die cut the cutest?! 


The elf and stars are die cuts, while the words, "Fa-la-la-la", "merry Elf-mas", and "Elf was Here" arrow are stamps from the collection.  You'll definitely be seeing more cards and layouts using this collection in the coming days!  Love it!

The layout of my card was inspired by a cool new challenge blog I happened across called, "Seize the Sketch".   To play along, you just need to enter your card based on their sketch by August 18th at 9am and comment on three other participant cards.  I think that is such a cool idea.  Who doesn't like a little bloggy love?  I am also entering my card in the Cute Card challenge over at Winter Wonderland Challenge blog.  This elf definitely qualifies as cute :)

Hope the sun is shining in your part of the world!

Denise

9 comments:

Lisa said...

That is the cutest elf ever!! I love the fa-la-la and merry elf background, too!! Awesome my friend...but you are stressing me out thinking I need to get started on my Christmas cards ;) Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun Elf! Love the stamp! Carri~Abusybee

downrightcrafty said...

absolutely gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
hugs Kate xx

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fun Holiday card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch.

Stacy H-W said...

I really love how you did the sentiment at an angle across the bottom of the card. It really adds so much extra interest! This is such a cutie pie card!

Debbie said...

Very cute. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland. xx

PapierGirl said...

Fun holiday card - love the elf! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Sketch! :)

wintam said...

beautiful!

wintam said...

beautiful!