Monday, August 19, 2013

A Little Bit Magical

I have an exciting sneak peak to share with you today.  My favorite designer, Sheena Douglass, is releasing four new incredible stamps sets for her A little Bit Magical collection.  And magical is exactly what they are!  A combination of potions, princesses, feathers, books, and magic, they are perfect for fantasy lovers, like myself. I created today's easel card using the Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Magical The Quest stamp set.  My son, Nicholas, has been reading the Harry Potter books over the summer, so when I saw these images I was so excited to make this easel card.


Tree: EB4, EB5, EG7
Ground: EB1, EB2
Grass: JG2, JG5
Owl: EB2, EB3, EB5, EB7
Scroll: FS5, FS7, GB2, GB3, GB4
Backpack: DR5, DR6, DR7
Book (lower half of card): EB1, EB2
For Boy: 
Skin: FS1, FS3
Pants and Hair: TN4, TN5
Boots: BG3, BG5, BG7
Coat: GB2, GB3, GB4
Scarf: JG5, JG6


Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to check out Crafter's Companion's Facebook page to see all the sneak peaks for all four of Sheena Douglass' A Little Bit Magical collection.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Denise


4 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Denise.
Gr Elly

PS I have a blogcandy.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous easel card, Denise!! The new images are so fabulous!! I love how you colored it!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marianne said...

Denise, Nice card ! I love the feather.

I am still waiting for your address so I can send the box of goodies to you.
you can e mail me
ruffhaven at gmail dot com

Patrice said...

Cool card!