Friday, July 12, 2013

Playing with Memento Ink

Happy Friday folks!  Is everyone excited about the weekend?  I have to say I'm a little nervous about today.  The kids and I are camping locally with my son's Cub Scout Pack and I haven't been camping in over 20 years!  Should be a learning experience, at least for me.  I am dragging my dad with me though, for some back-up ;)  Chris, who camped with Nick a few weeks ago, opted out of the weekend  fun.  Hmm, maybe I should leave him a "honey do" list.

Before I hit the road, I wanted to share a card I made using some new Memento Inks I received last week; Teal ZealDandelion, and Lilac Posies.  I just love these bright, vivid colors.


The flowers are from Sheena Douglass Wildflowers stamp set.  I used Claudine Hellmuth's Acrylic Rock A Blocks to stamp my flowers.  


I stamped the flowers twice on my card to give a shadowed effect to them.





I also used the following stamp sets on my card: Paint Fusion Butterfly (bees) , Stamp-It-Australia Dreamy Daisies (dragonfly), Fairyopolis AutumnStamp It Australia Sentiment Swirls (sentiment).


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have an awesome weekend :)

Denise

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The stamps you used are so beautiful!! It looks amazing!!

I have the hardest time finding how to leave comments on your new blog!! It takes me forever to get the comment box to appear. Not sure what I'm doing wrong :/ Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! I love the lighter and darker shades! I'm having problems leaving comments too :(
Carri~Abusybee