Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Have a very special day

Good morning crafty friends!  How is your summer going?  Now that I am over getting pneumonia, the kids and I have been crazy busy.  It's been so gorgeous outside and we have been taking advantage of it with lots of swimming and park play dates.  I can't believe it is already July 9th!  The time is just flying by so quickly.  I did have a little time this week to create this very girly, monochromatic card to share with you.  I just got a brand new Lilac Posies Memento Ink pad, so I pulled out some pretty butterfly stamps to make a card with.


As I got stamping, I kept pulling out different stamp sets to build my card.  I was having way too much fun :) The butterflies are from Fairyopolis SpringFairyopolis Autumn, and Sheena Douglass' Paint Fusion Butterfly stamp set.  The two flowers in the bottom right hand corner are from Sheena's Silhouette Garden stamp set.  The "Have a VERY Special Day" sentiment was stamped from Stamp It Australia Sentiment Swirls stamp set.

The layout of my card was inspired by a wonderful card sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch.

Hope you are having a wonderful, fun-filled day!

Denise




1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love the butterflies.