Monday, July 1, 2013

Collage birthday card

Good morning friends,

Today I have a collage card to share with you.  Using some fun patterned paper, a die cut, and a fabulous quote from the Stamp-It Australia Friendship Sentiments stamp set, I was able to make this card quickly and easily.


I stamped my sentiment, "Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of Art" with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and added a bit of age to by applying Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Distress Ink with my Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator.  I also added a bit of Vintage Photo to the edges of all the paper images that I cut out.  Collage cards are a great way to create something while hanging around watching TV. (Something I have, unfortunately, been doing a lot of over the last week.)  But now I have something pretty to show for it too :))))

Speaking of die cuts and Crafter's Companion, Crafter's Companion has a new monthly challenge starting today.  If you create a project with a Crafter's Companion product and a die cut, you could win a $25 gift card to their online store.  The store is full of gorgeous stamps, inks, paper-crafting kits, crafting sprays, embossing folders, and much, much more.  You will definitely want to check it out here.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Denise


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the vintage images and the colors!! The sentiment is fabulous!! What a stunning card my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Gay said...

I love those papers! Happy 4th of July!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Gorgeous card! Love the images and the colors! Carri~Abusybee