Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Day in the Sunshine

Today I have another layout based on a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap.  This summer has been so crazy busy that using sketches seems to be the only way to make a layout quickly.  These pictures were of my husband spraying down the kids with the hose in the backyard. 


The paper is from a really old paper pad I had from Me and My Big Ideas.  I cut out the circular element with my Martha Steward Circular punch kit.  I think the title is a chipboard sticker from October Afternoon and the flower is from Prima.  The butterflies were stamped with Sheena Douglass' Flying Colors stamps on color cardstock and then cut out.  The little bit of card stock with the words, "Baby it's hot outside!" was cut from a strip of paper from Bella Blvd.

Have a wonderful day!

Denise


12 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a fun layout! I love the bright colors and the background paper though old looks "new" again using all the special touches of elements you added! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the colors and butterflies. Beautiful page.

Debbie P said...

This is really pretty! You did a great job with your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Such a Beautiful and cute LO. Great take. Thanks for joining us at Sketch-N-Scrap.
Thanks!!!
Rachelle-DT

Sonia said...

Hi my dearest friend:)
I come back from the vacations with my daughter, how are you? I saw Your last creations, all Wonderful as always and This is Adorable:))
Big hug and happy weekend:)
Sonia

Stephanie Eaken said...

What a great layout! So colorful & fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! I love the colors and papers!! She is such an absolute doll!! Gorgeous layout my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kelly said...

Awww, what a beautiful layout! Love the butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Brenda said...

I love those butterflies! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

heartforhandmade said...

Lovely use of colors. Love them. So glad you played along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap.
xx Ria

Brandi Matos said...

Wonderful page and pics!! So very sweet :-)
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

Jen said...

beautiful layout!! Love the colors!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!