Saturday, June 8, 2013

the love of FAMILY

Happy Saturday friends!

How is the weather in your next of the woods?  It's in the 70's here and absolutely beautiful.  The kids and I spent the morning picking blueberries and strawberries at a local organic farm.  It took a long while since a lot of blueberries went directly into our mouths, rather than the containers!


Today I have a layout I made using some pictures of my beautiful niece and nephew.  These are my absolute favorite pictures of them.  I used a new sketch from Let's Get Sketchy to kick off my layout.  Seems like I never have enough time to scrap these days and sketches just make it so much easier to get my layouts done.


All the paper and embellishments were from MME Indie Chic collection.  I just love the blues, yellows, and browns together.  Perfect for any kind of layout.

Hope you have plenty of sunshine wherever you are at!

Denise

17 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! I love the colors!! Wow, the pictures are beautiful - they almost look like paintings!! It sounds so fun picking yummy strawberries and blueberries!! Happy Saturday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet page and photo.

LisaM said...

Such a precious layou! Love your colors and the photos are adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Justin Knight said...

Hey there Cousin! Hasn't the weather been gorgeous? Looks like a fun day picking berries (what a great idea). Awesome pic too!
Justin Knight- Writing Pad Dad
Writing Pad Dad Blog

Melissa Vining said...

Your layout is sooo beautiful, and the collection you used compliments your photos so well! I just love everything about this! Thanks for playing along at LGS.

Stacey said...

Gorgeous page! That is one of my favorite lines MME has put out! Thanks for playing at LGS!

Alison Day said...

Beautiful layout. I was thinking those photos looked like paintings too!! Love your paper choices!! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Buffy Esser said...

Oh wow this is a gorgeous layout! thank you for joining us at lets get sketchy!

Debbie P said...

Lovely job using the sketch! You used the MME collection perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Stacy H-W said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous! One of my all time favorites from you. Rocked it!

Tracy B said...

I agree, sketches are a great way to get scrapping done! Great take.. love the colors. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

Carla said...

Beautiful work - love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

Brenshevia Baker said...

Beautifully done, love your choice of papers. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Stacia Brandt said...

Very nice job working with our sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS this week.
Stacia
www.scrapstuffz.blogspot.com

Tone-Lill said...

Lovely and cute page and those photos are adorable. You have done a fantastic job using the sketch. Thank you for for joining us this week over at Let's Get Sketchy :)

Lynn said...

Your photos are amazing and I love the colors and elements. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh super sweet page!!!! sooo glad you played along with Lets Get Sketchy!!!