Monday, June 24, 2013

Sweet Dreams

Morning crafters!  Today I have a sweet layout of Chris and Lara sleeping.  I took it while we were in Hawaii on my iphone.  The quality of the picture wasn't nearly as good as I would have liked, but developing it in black and white helped quite a bit.


The adorable stamp in the top part of the layout is the brand new Brambly Hedge Autumn Story stamp set from Crafter's Companion.  This new collection has four different stamp set, one for each of the four seasonal books picture books from Jill Barklem.  They will be available in the Crafter's Companion online store on June 25th.


I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers JG1, JG2, CG4, PP1, PP3, PP5, TN1, TN3, TN4, TN5, GB2, GB4, BT4, BT6, DR5, DR6,BG1, BG3, BG5, BG7 to color my stamp.  The quote, which is also from the Brambly Hedge stamp set says, "Sweetly dream the night away, till sunshine brings another day".


Thanks for stopping by today!

Denise

5 comments:

Laura Turcotte said...

awww---I love layouts like this! They bring such a smile to my face!

Angi Barrs said...

Awww what a sweet page. Love the flowers.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout!! The picture is so sweet!! All of the details are fabulous!! I love the pop of the pink flowers against the b/w photo!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Gay said...

Good for you getting that picture!

Katie said...

Such a lovely layout. The picture is so sweet. Loving the pops of pastels on the grey.