Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Imagine

Happy Wednesday!  It's the 2nd to last day of school and it seems like the kids have a ton of end-of-the-year activities going on.  Lara is super excited about today.  Not only does she get out early, all the transitional kindergartners and regular kindergartners are having a big picnic with all the parents after school.  Yummy hot dogs and chip, can't wait ;)  


Today I have a quick card to share with you.  Though I made this card for last CHA, I forgot to put it up on my blog.  The asian-inspired images are all from the Stamp-It Australia Imagine collection.  I colored the paper lanterns with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers LV1, LV2, LV3, IG4, IG6, IG8.  The three butterflies on the left hand side were stamped with Sheena Dougalss' Flying Colors stamp set. 

Hope you are having a wonderful week!  

Denise

4 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Beautiful card in my favorite colors!! :-) Have fun at Lara'a picnic!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the design and the stamps you used!! They look amazing!! The butterflies are beautiful!! I hope you had a fabulous time at Lara's picnic!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love that beautiful lilac color!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the beautiful images and the great butterfly! Yippee for summer! Carri~Abusybee