Thursday, June 27, 2013

Family Fun

Today I have a layout of my kids playing at the beach.  I actually made it a week and a half ago and had this post half done, but I came down with pneumonia and haven't been online this week, as you can imagine.  I used another brilliant sketch from My Creative Sketches.


The paper is from Bobunny, flowers are from Prima, the butterflies are from K & Company, and the word embellishment stickers and small die cut sun in left corner from MME.  The very large circle die cut was cut from a Martha Stuart Circle Edge punch I borrowed from my friend, Stacy.  The Skittles in the center of the flowers are from Carrie over at DoubleClick Connections.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm hoping to be back to crafting and visiting all my online friends next week :)  Have a great weekend.

Denise

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you are feeling much, much better, Denise. Ugh, pneumonia is no fun. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the picture and the colors!! The design is fabulous!! Feel better soon!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sonia said...

Gorgeous page my friend^_^
Love the pic used^_^
Happy weekend,
Sonia

Mycreativescrapbook said...

What a Beautiful page! Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge. Wonderful work using the sketch. I hope you are feeling better!

Staci said...

Hope you're feeling better! That layout is lovely!

Angi Barrs said...

Feel better soon. Love this fun page. The beach is calling my name.

I will be in Anaheim and L.A. in a couple of weeks. If you live near there please let me know. Would love to meet you! :)

Veronica Goh said...

Great layout! Thank you for playing along with us at MCS! Hope you're feeling much better!

Joan Bronson said...

This photograph makes me want to go on vacation. Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Sketches challenge.

Becky Litz said...

what a fun layout! thanks for joining us at MCS!