Monday, June 17, 2013

Crafter's Companion June Summer challenge

Crafter's Companion has a fabulous Summer challenge that is sure to get your creative juices flowing.  How you interpret that challenge is up to you.  For me, Summer means bright, happy colors and lots of water fun.  So it was an easy decision for me to create my project with this oh-so-cute S.w.a.l.k. Pawfect Pals Quackers stamp set.



After stamping my S.w.a.l.k. image on Ultra Smooth Premium white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, I grabbed some of my brighter Spectrum Noir markers (BG2, BG8, BG10, BT1, BT2, BT4, BT6,  BT7, TN2, TN4, TN6, BP4, BP6, GB1, GB3, GB5, FS1, FS2, FS3,  IG1, IG2, IG3, EB2, CR1, CR2) to color my stamp.

Doesn't it totally make you want to go play in the water?  I'm thinking I am going to take the kids to feed the ducks nearby at a local park, now that school is over :)

If you make a summery project with a Crafter's Companion product (see list of eligible products on the challenge blog), make sure you enter it it our challenge this month.  You could win a fun online gift certificate!  Who doesn't love to shop for craft products?!

Have a fabulous day!

Denise

3 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card.
Gr Elly

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Denise!! The colors are fabulous!! The image is so sweet and colored beautifully!! What an awesome, summery card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww so super sweet!