Saturday, May 4, 2013

Thankful

National Scrapbooking Day is winding down, but I have another layout to share with you before it's over.  Creative Keepsakes Blog has been posting a ton of awesome inspiration and ideas to help get us readers crafting.  When I saw their post about making flowers with decorative tape, I had to try it.  I decided to use one of their brand new sketches too.  I love this picture of my family.  You can see Simba laying on Lara, hoping for some belly rubs.



Here is a close up of one of the flowers I made.   All the paper and stickers is from DCWV Bella Boutique Stack.


I hope everyone has gotten a little creative time for themselves today.  I feel blessed to be home and scrapping, as I live in one of the cities that has been struggling with a wild fire in California.  It's been a wild couple of days, but the fire department did an awesome protecting the community and everyone we know is safe and sound.   So we have a lot to be grateful for :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Denise

3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

I really love this one Denise. That flower is gorgeous. Glad to see you guys are doing o.k. I watched news coverage of the wildfires.

Laura Turcotte said...

oh wow!!! Love those flowers!! Have to check out that site! Thanks!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! The tape flower is just stunning!! The picture is adorable!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts