Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Maui

Good afternoon gang!  How is your week going?  It seems to be flying by here.   The kids and are still under the weather, but feeling a little bit better.  Nick has state testing this week, so we are enjoying the lack of homework.  Not sure who is enjoying it more, Nick or I.  Today I have a scrapbook page I created using a beautiful sketch over at My Creative Sketches.  Chris took this photo of me snorkeling near some turtles in Maui 3 years ago. It only took me two and half years to get the underwater camera developed... I am much better at scrapping my kids' photos.


I used a ton of Radient Rain misting on a Pink Paislee Mistable 12 x12 page.  I'm not sure who the 12 x 12 stencil is from.  I bought it at my local scrapbook store and already tossed the packaging.  The lime sparkly lace was also from my lss.  The flowers are from Prima.  I just layered them and added a rhinestone brad to the center.  The turtle was cut from the Cricut Life is a Beach cartridge and the banner was cut from the Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge.

Here is the picture of My Creative Sketches April sketch challenge if you want to give it a shot.

Have a fabulous day!

Denise

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! The picture is so fun!! I love the colors and design!! So beautiful my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christiana said...

SUCH a cool photo and a beautiful layout! So fun.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love that little turtle! Carri~Abusybee

Veronica Goh said...

This is beautiful! Great take on the sketch, & I love the photo! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!