Friday, May 17, 2013

Love you with all my heart layout

Happy Friday everyone!  Ready for the weekend?  I know I am!  I'm trying to get over bronchitis and really hoping the kids will let me sleep in a little bit...  On school days I have to drag them out of bed but on weekends they often wake up early on their own! 

Today I have a layout of my baby girl to share with you.  I had a few random pictures of her that I wanted to scrap so I just added them all to one layout using the title, "Love you with all my heart".


All the paper is from Pink Paislee's She Art.  To create the layout, I used blue distress ink over a stencil and wooden heart.  I also added some music note washi tape and lace along the top and bottom and popped out the Spellbinders die cut in the middle of the layout.  Blue is Lara's favorite color she thought it was a great page of her :)

I am entering my layout in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenges - For the girls
Ruby's Rainbow challenges - squares

Have a wonderful weekend!

Denise


9 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! I love the design and papers!! The pictures are so sweet - she's so adorable!! I hope you are feeling better soon my friend!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angi Barrs said...

Lara is so cute! Love this sweet page!

Staci said...

Absolutely lovely LO! Have a great weekend!

Mary Lou said...

Gorgeous layout and what a beautiful little girl!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!!

Basslady said...

a totally adorable layout!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cindy Gay said...

She's so sweet and this is a great layout!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Sweet lay-out! Such sweet pics! Carri~Abusybee

Ang C said...

A beautiful layout

Thankyou for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow for our "Squares" challenge

Hope to see you again soon

Ang x

Mary Lou said...

Amazing LO and what a beautiful little girl you have!!! So glad you joined in the fun challenge at Creatalicious!!
Hugs