Thursday, May 9, 2013

Crafter's Inspiration Spring Edition

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Mother's Day card I made with the Crafter's Companion Inspiration Spring Edition magazine.  Unlike most magazine, this one is one you will want to cut up.  It is FILLED with amazing images that are meant to be layered onto each other, creating a three dimensional effect.  It is also full of patterned paper, borders, images, sentiments, tags, and lots of inspiration on how to use the images.  Here is the page of images I used for my card:


And here is the quick and easy card I made with them.


I just cut the images out while watching TV, layered them using Double-sided adhesive foam, used some patterned paper included in the magazine, and the card was done in no time.  You'll definitely be seeing more cards from me using this magazine.  It's a great way to make fabulous cards, without all the muss and fuss of stamping and coloring.  It's definitely a nice break for me, since we are still under the weather over here and I only have so much time to craft.

I am entering my Mother's Day card in the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - Mom
Celebrate the Occasion - Mother's Day
Party Time Tuesday - Mother's Day
Tuesday Throwdown - My Mother, my friend

Have a great rest of the week :)

Denise

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the sweet image...the dimension just brings it to life!! What a fabulous card my friend!! I love it!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Trena in Naperville said...

Denise! What a lovely design! It is sure to make mom smile! Looking forward to more designs!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

ellyscard creatief said...

Such a beautiful card Denise.
Gr Elly

Adrian said...

2 cute, great card! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Sonia said...

Good morning my dearest friend^_^
Adorablecard ^_^
I love the 3D image^_^
Happy weekend,
Sonia

Angi Barrs said...

Sweet! Love that teddy bear!

Cindy Gay said...

Always love gingham! Happy Mother's Day Denise!

Carolyn Wolff said...

What a sweet card. I just love teddy bears. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon.

jonim52 said...

Cute cards. Thanks for joining us at PTT.

KimCreate said...

Cute Teddy Bear Picnic! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
Kim L. DT

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

How beautiful, I love the dimension the layers give it! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Mother's Day" challenge :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the paper! Carri~Abusybee

Sally Dube said...

Wonderful card!! Love the image and your papers are perfect!!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
Sally TT-DT