Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cheers

Crafter's Companion has an all new stamp collection coming out this week, called Camden Town.  These stamp sets have both fabulous guy images and gorgeously feminine stamps as well.   With Father's Day just around the corner, I choose some stamps that were perfect for a card to give my husband.



After stamping my images onto Premium white card stock with Memento Ink, I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.  You can see how well the colors blend into one another.  I thought the bubble paper added a little fun to my card and a little brown ribbon finished it off.  Not a flower in sight :)  I think he will like the card.  He is definitely No. 1 around here, especially after the amazing brunch he took up to for Mother's Day at the local Four Seasons Hotel.  I ate a LOT of seafood and had my share of champagne :)



I am entering my card in the following challenge:

That Craft Place Challenge blog - Makes for Men

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a fabulous day :)

Denise

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! Those stamps are so fun!! I love the bubble paper!! What a fabulous card!! And oh my gosh, the seafood looks so delicious!! Yum!! Have a great evening my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Gay said...

Loving the beer stamp and your brunch looked delicious! Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. Can I post a link to it for my Manly Monday blog post? I showcase guy cards for my readers. Your card is perfect for my post. Lmk.

Katie said...

fantastic guy card! The layering and images are awesome!

Katie Knight said...

Cheers is right!

Carrie Robinson said...

wow this is fab!! Thanks for playing at That Craft PLace xx