Monday, May 27, 2013

Aloha

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend, celebrating the brave men and women who have died to protect our country.  Our family honored fallen soldiers this weekend by placing flags near their graves at a local cemetery with Nick's Cub Scout Pack.   There was also a lovely ceremony where they retired a flag. 



I also have a two page layout to share with you.  I managed to get NINE photos on it.  That's huge for me.  Most of my pages have only one or two pictures on it.  The pictures are from our trip to Hawaii last December.  The paper is from Authentique, while the vellum quote in the upper right hand corner is from Quick Quotes.



I hope you are having a wonderful Monday :)

Denise

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great way to Honor the Fallen on this day!

Great lay-out! Nice to have all the photos so nicely laid out! Carri~Abusybee

Stacy H-W said...

Happy Memorial day! Great layout!! I can't believe you could fit in the time!!!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful way to honor the brave men and women who served our country!!

Your layout is so awesome!! The pictures are just fabulous and fun!! I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angi Barrs said...

Your two page layout is fabulous. That Hawaii trip sounds like so much fun!

Stacy H-W said...

I can't believe you got a two pager done. It is fab! Love all the photos you got on there. What great memories!

Great photo of Nick.