Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cousins

Today I have a layout using DCWV's Collage Art stack.  It has a fabulous mixed media look with none of the mess or bulk.  The picture is Nick and Lara with two of their cousins playing dress up.  It is one of my favorite pictures.


The layout is based on DCWV's April sketch challenge.  Everything except the letters for my title are from the College Art stack.  The silhouettes of the children were cut from A Child's Year Cricut cartridge and the large blue scalloped flowers were cut from the Storybook Cricut cartridge.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Denise


5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! I love the design!! Those papers are fabulous - I'm going to look for that stack on my next craft store trip!! The picture is absolutely adorable!! Have a wonderful evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sonia said...

Fabulous layout my dear friend^_^
Have a lovely day,
Sonia

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

lovely design thanks for sharing.

hugs
Kelly
xx

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful page! Love the silhouettes of the children. Happy weekend!

Stacy H-W said...

Really fantastic layout girlie! I love it!!