Monday, April 22, 2013

CAS Card for a Kid

I have been just crazy this weekend with very little time for crafting so today I have a quick card to share with you that I made for daughter.  All the words on the front of the card are one big rub-on.  So quick and easy :) The paper is from Prima. 



I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenge - Clean and Simple
The Craft Place - For a child
Daring Cardmakers - Child's play


Here is what I was doing all weekend instead of crafting.


My husband, amazing man that he is, bought me something I've always wanted on Friday- a convertible.  And the weather was in the 80s and perfect so I was driving as much as I possibly could :)   It was a seriously sweet weekend.


Hope your week is off to a great start!


Denise

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the design and colors!! The rub-ons are fabulous!! And WOW, congrats on your new toy!! How freakin awesome!! I'd be driving around as much as possible, too!! Have a wonderful evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

WoW! Lucky girl!! Looks like a fun drive!! Your card is adorable! Love the banners and the cute paper! Carri~Abusybee

Svenja said...

Love it! That big rub on is really cool.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Lucky you! that's a fab card too. Thanks for joining in with my Child's Play challenge at the Daring Cardmakers blog this week x

Angi Barrs said...

Loooove the convertible photo. The kids look so cute in the back seat too. California is the perfect place to drive around in. Love your card. The rub-on is fabulous!

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at That Craft Place this time.

Susan

Stacy H-W said...

Fun card and fun car~!!