Saturday, March 23, 2013

Just for the girls

A fabulously chic new stamp collection is being launched next week over at Crafter's Companion.  This collection is sexy, smart, and all about the girls.  Here's a sneak peak of one of the stamps.  There are six stamp sets in all.


I colored my stylish gal with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers GT1, GT2, TN3, TN5, TN7, FS1, FS3, FS6, IG1, IG2, CR1, and CR2.  I also applied Diamond Stickles to her dress (except the part that is under the table).  To get the muted peach color on the table I colored it with CR1 and then colored right over the CR1 with IG1, and IG2.  The paper is from DCWV Coral Couture Stack.  I cut out the matching flowers and butterfly from the same paper.  The sentiment reads, "Girlfriend we've got it all...Looks, style and each other".

You can check out all the other cool Frou Frou sneak peaks in this saucy collection over at Crafter's Companion USA blog or Facebook page.  Some of them will seriously crack you up.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Denise Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

Laura Turcotte said...

wow---very nice! Love your coloring!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you colored her and her sparkly dress is just fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sonia said...

Wonderful card my lovely friend,I adore this sweet image and the beautiful colors used^_^
Happy week,
Sonia

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful. I love the color!

Jean Bullock said...

Very cool. now I need to get some Diamond stickles. Thanks for the inspriation.