Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cub Scouts


Today I decided to pull out some of Nick's Cub Scout pictures that I have been putting off scrapping.  Boy pages are so much harder for me than girly ones.  Even layouts with both Lara and Nick, I will add some flowers, ribbon, or bling too.  But Cub Scouts layouts should be more manly... don't you think?

Because I'm so behind with Nick's Cub Scout album, I decided to find a sketch that hopefully had multiple pictures on it. When I saw the Sketches In Thyme sketch challenge with six pictures, I thought it was perfect.  I also went by another challenge that I've been wanting to play with, It's About The Boys to see what kind of boyish inspiration they had there.  Their challenge this month is to use something that is at least a year old.  So that was perfect for my layout too.  I don't think K&Company even make the stickers and paper I used on this layout anymore.  The only thing not old on my page is the adhesive I used and a couple of the pictures :)

Enjoy your day!

Denise

20 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great layout! Very boy!

Brenshevia Baker said...

great page, love all the photos, thanks for joining us at AAB!

Julie Hollis said...

Fabulous layout!! Love the distressed edges and the cub scouts paper. Thanks for playing with us over at About A Boy.

li-bee-ti said...

Great boyish layout and way to go for using so many photos on one lo.
Thank you for playing with us at AAB.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout!! You did an awesome job - it's manly and fabulous!! Love the adorable pictures!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Laura Turcotte said...

what a great layout!!! I agree, boy pages are harder than girlie pages, but you rocked this one!!! great job!

Melinda Garner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda Garner said...

I think most of us agree that boy layouts are more difficult, but you did a fantastic job!

Melinda Garner said...

Thank you for joining us at AAB!!

Staci said...

You did a super job with the Boy Scout LO. TFS. :-)

Kelly said...

Way to go getting those fun pictures scrapped! I agree that boy pictures are hard to scrap but I have loved About A Boy to help me out! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB! :)

Kim said...

love the layout!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Devra said...

I love how you distressed the edges of your papers. Fun LO. Glad you played along at About a Boy

Haven_mom4 said...

You're right they don't make that paper or sticker any more. they still have scout stuff just not that. glad you got so many pictures scrapped

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun boy page! Love the multiple photos too!

Katie Knight said...

That is a wonderful page! Seriously. Great. Drooling... I just can't manipulate real pictures and ribbons... I need digital...

Cindy Keogh said...

Great boy page! Whyis it masculine pages are so much harder? Thank you for playing at About a Boy!

lintsi said...

Wonderful layout with lots of pics! Thanks for joining us at About a Boy! :)

Sura said...

Great page. I love all the photos! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
Surama

wendipooh13 said...

such a great Scout page!!! LOVE how you scrapped the photos!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with at Sketches In Thyme:)