Thursday, March 28, 2013

All Smiles

This week is just zipping along!  I am going to be so sad when the kids go back to school.   We've been having so much fun.  Today Nick has a friend over and we are all going to see the kid flick, Croods in about an hour.  Looks really cute.  But while I have a minute (the kids are playing a Kirby game on the Wii right now), I wanted to share a layout I made over the weekend.  I used a gorgeous sketch over at My Creative Sketches.


I just love this picture of Lara and Nick.  It was taken on their first day of school.  The paper is from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook collection.  The butterfly, most of the flowers, and bling are from Prima.  The white flowers were created with the Itty Bitty Blossom dies from Spellbinders.

Thanks for stopping by :)  Enjoy your day!

Denise

10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Denise!! What an adorable picture!! You designed around it perfectly!! Love the beautiful flowers!! This is fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Gay said...

It is such a great picture and perfect elements!

Sonia said...

Gorgeous layout my dear^_^
Have a beautiful happy Easter weekend^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Staci said...

What a beautiful LO! Have a great weekend!

Veronica Goh said...

Gorgeous! Love the butterfly & the flower cluster! Thanks for joining in the fun at MCS!

Angi Barrs said...

This page is gorgeous! I really love the flowers. Hope you guys had a fun Easter!

Lisa said...

You won my blogaversary giveaway!! When you get a chance, email your address to me at indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll get the goodies in the mail to you :) Have a great evening!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christy said...

I looove this and that ruffle ribbon is a perfect touch!

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Thanks for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge ..Beautiful page

Joan Bronson said...

Love it! Thanks for joining the fun at MCS.