Friday, February 8, 2013

With Sympathy

Crafter's Companion has an exciting new launch of gorgeous floral stamps from Sheena Douglass beginning today.   I chose these delicate blooms on a branch from the Magnolia stamp set for a Sympathy card.
  

I have the hardest time making these, but I thought this stamp was just perfect for the occasion, being both beautiful and subtle.  I colored the delicate flowers with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers  GT1, GT2, GT3, for the flowers, while using EB1 and EB2 for the branches.

Here is a picture of all six new stamp sets:


For the next week there will be lots of different projects featuring the new Sheena Douglass' A Little Bit Floral collection on both Crafter's Companion blog and Facebook page.  LOTS of inspiration to get you crafting this weekend.

Speaking of crafting, I thought I'd share my daughter's crafting space.  She thought seeing all my Spectrum Noir markers all sorted by color looked pretty cool, so she decided to sort her colored pencils too.


Hope you have a great weekend!

Denise

5 comments:

Sonia said...

What a gorgeous card my dearest and This little lady is Wonderful:) Love her smile:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the colors and the beautiful stamp!! And of my gosh, your daughter is so absolutely adorable!! That smile is priceless!! How cute she color-coordinated her pencils!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a pretty card! Great color combo! Your little one is just adorable! Happy Friday! Carri~Abusybee

Stacy H-W said...

Beautiful card = gorgeous crafty daughter... How much better can it get?!

Katie Knight said...

so so so cute!!!!!!!!