Saturday, February 2, 2013

With all my Love

Happy Saturday!  Today I have a brand new stamp to share with you.  This little cutie and sentiment is from the Angelica and Friends, a new collection of stamps that will be available next week at Crafter's Companion.   


To color my little fairy, I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers BT4, BT5, BT6, EB1, EB2, GR1, GR2, GR3, EB3, EB5, EB7, CT1, CT3, CT4.  I got the idea to mix these fabulous colors from Card Mania Challenges.  I just love how the turquoise and orange go together.  I wanted to add quite a bit of glitter to my card, so I used  Diamond Stickles on her wings, hairband, and shoes.  The excellent design of my card came from a card sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

I am entering my card over at the following challenges:

Card Mania Challenges color combination challenge blog
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - card sketch challenge
Simon says stamps - Anything goes

Hope you can stop by this Monday for a huge Crafter's Companion blog hop.  One lucky winner is going to win all four of these brand new stamps.  Sweet, right?


Have a fabulous day!

Denise

15 comments:

Katie Knight said...

So pretty! So are these really rubber straps or are they printed via your computer printer? I am not a scrapbooker...that makes me way less cool than your other followers, but I know you love me anyway...

mulberry station said...

What an adorable stamp set. I love the beautiful papers and colors you have used. the added stickles is the perfect finishing touch to your card. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Super sweet card! I love that adorable image!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Stacy H-W said...

Beautiful job~

cebelica said...

All of these images are adorable. I like what you made with yours. Those glittery wings are awesome. Hugs! xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great color combo!! Adorable stamps! Carri~Abusybee

Miss Emerald said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Heide said...

What great card! Love the darling image and your cute papers. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Awwwww, how precious!! Such an adorable image. Love your papers too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Kathie said...

Hi Denise your card is so so cute. I love this image and your pretty colour combo together with your extra bling with glitter paper just adorable. Great and and thanks so much for joining us this week here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT
xox

Jeannie said...

Beautiful papers and I love the sparkly wings! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sally Dube said...

Aww, such a cute little fairy!! Love your card!! So glad you joined us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally SSW-DT

racknana said...

Crafter's Companion has done it again. They have come out with some more fantastic stamps. The card you made showcases these stamps to the fullest.

Sonia said...

Wonderful sweet card:) Lovely image:)
Sonia

kenli said...

Just gorgeous ! Lovely colours and great design.Thanks so much for playing along at Card Mania!