Monday, February 4, 2013

Crafter's Companion Angelica and Friends Blog Hop

Welcome to the Crafter's Companion Blog Hop!  We have a fabulous line of designers for you today in the U.S. and U.K., each showing off one of the fabulous, new stamps from the Angelica and Friends collection that you are going to LOVE!   There are nine new stamps in the gorgeous collection, as well as a coordinating CD-Rom filled with paper crafting ideas and images.


The stamp I chose to create with is the Phoebe stamp set.  Isn't this image of the sweet little girl dressing up so cute?!  I just love it.  My five year old tries my shoes on every chance she gets.   To color this adorable stamp, I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers TN2, TN4, TN7 to color her hair; CG1, CG2, CG3 to color her dress and hair accessory; PP1, PP2, PP4 to color her shoes and hair accessory; FS1 and FS3 to color her skin; and BG1 for her shirt.  I love how the colors blended together so beautifully.  Pink and green is such a great color combination too.  Of course, I had to add a little glitter to her dress as well :) 

Please leave a comment on all the design team members' blogs, because one lucky U.S. resident who comments on the USA team is going to win FOUR of the Angelica and Friends' EZ Mount stamp sets (worth $40) from Crafter's Companion USA.  If you don't live in the U.S., be sure to leave comments on the UK design team blogs.  They will be giving away all 9 unmounted stamp sets to one lucky winner. (Don't worry, you have lots of time to hop!  Comments can be left until Wed Feb 6th at 9:00 pm PST.)  The big winner will be announced on the Crafter's Companion USA on Thursday.  


Here's the blog list in case you get sidetracked while hopping along.  You will definitely want to see all these awesome projects :)






40 comments:

Gill McCall said...

Loving the 4DD this will be falling into my basket soon! Your card is fab, love the colours. Love the brightness of your blog too x

Debs said...

Love your card, great colouring. x

Tracy said...

So cute, I think she is proving to be my favourite image, thankyou so much for sharing your elegant card xxx

julie_woolston said...

So Sweet and lovely design.

Hugs Julie xx

Seafield Jo said...

Your card is beautiful Denise. Gorgeous image, lovely colours and you've used one of my favourite dies.

Can't wait to craft with this gorgeous range.

Jo x

Sonia said...

Just gorgeous card my dear^_^ This image is so sweet and beautiful^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

pauline said...

Love the card its brilliant xx

Sonia said...

Beautifully created, such a sweet image xx

Chitra Nair said...

Beautiful coloring..Love your card..

Angi said...

Adorable! Love those shoes!

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Denise, love the gorgeous design.

Donna x

A Christy Production said...

Gorgeous card, I especially love the designer paper in the background!

racknana said...

I love that you made an aperture card showcasing these beautiful stamps. Beautiful Spring colors.

Su said...

Really like the almost 'vintage' feel you've given to this one and of course there's not a little girl around who hasn't wanted to play in mummy's shoes - I know I did! Lovely card!

Craftylollea said...

Fabulous card Denise....love the 4DD and ordered mine just as soon as I could, can't wait for it to arrive :)
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Christiana said...

Such a cute image and you've colored her so sweetly, Denise!

kingsharon1967 said...

Gorgeous love it x

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

This is so pretty Denise and the die cuts are just the perfect framing accent!

{Chrissie} said...

This is so soft and beautiful! I adore that die cut window you created!

Sue D said...

Great card of such a sweet image!

Kathy S. said...

Beautiful image and beautifully colored.

tndj said...

Love the card and how you decorated it. My daughter always tried on Daddy's boots. She was only 2 and tiny and petite and those boots came up to mid-thigh. Still don't know how she could move in them but she did. TFS

Emily H said...

So fun! Love this look!

Stacey Hoffstot said...

Beautiful card! I love the green tones - wonderful color scheme!

Kelly Massman said...

This is SO pretty Denise. Love the border and the green in the background!!! Great card!!!!

harjules said...

Such a pretty card :)

Rosemary Rogers said...

Love your card it is beautiful. Loving the colours.

Cyndie said...

Wonderful card, I love the background papers and the dies! It all goes together beautifully.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the great color combo on this! Carri~Abusybee

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing

Stacy H-W said...

Totally gorgeous card!! I love that stamp set the best!

DollyDaydream said...

Stunning card, I love the colour scheme you've chosen too :) Mel xx

Karen Knott said...

Love the Phoebe stamp it is definitely my favourite, all of the samples I have seen are stunning :)

Irene Watson said...

This is an amazing card-i adore the colours and you've showed off the stamp perfectly! x

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Very cute. Wonderful card.

Mary Ann said...

Awesome!Love your card,Just so pretty,I'm a new follower,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

Maggie said...

Lovely card like the green colours makes it so fresh spring like!

Caryn S said...

Reminds me so much of my girls! Great decision to recess the die cut within another die cut window. Very spring-like!

KYCrafter said...

Amazing card!!! Keep up the excellent work!!

UnikByYes said...

Oh my! This is the sweetest ever!!! Great job Denise! TFS
Liz